UK monster trucks.

PodMonster

Apart from Swamp Thing, that takes part in Monster Jam, I have not seen any UK trucks.

Are there any others in BeamNG?

Here is a link to the ones that will be at the UK nationals this year.  I know there are more though.

Monster Truck line-up at the 2024 UK Monster Truck Nationals

So are any of them on here, or do they need making, to add to the list of trucks?

On 8/13/2024 at 3:36 PM, bigfootfan2020 said:

its gonna be a long time before we more uk trucks or better yet look in each pack

I've had a look at several packs, as I have uploaded them.  I think the easy way would be to paint some existing trucks.  Rather than make completely new ones.  The only one that would need to be made is Lambo.

I think that the Lucas Stabilizer could be re-painted as 'Big Pete', as it looks like a Peterbuilt.  Now I just need someone to do this for me.  And also the community, as it will add a few more trucks to the list.

On 8/19/2024 at 7:03 AM, PodMonster said:

I've had a look at several packs, as I have uploaded them.  I think the easy way would be to paint some existing trucks.  Rather than make completely new ones.  The only one that would need to be made is Lambo.

I think that the Lucas Stabilizer could be re-painted as 'Big Pete', as it looks like a Peterbuilt.  Now I just need someone to do this for me.  And also the community, as it will add a few more trucks to the list.

The reason he says it'll be a while is a bulk of UK trucks have either their own chassis or modified PEI chassis they run. The only UK truck comparable to a US truck is GAMEOVER. Besides that the rest would need to be placed on the correct chassis. As for the Lucas Stabilizer repainted to Big Pete would be a repli-custom and not true to the actual truck.