Asset Browser not loading in World Editor, showing "nan%" and it crashes with error code "STATUS_STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN"

Since Thanksgiving of last year, I have been unable to make anything in the World Editor. The asset browser doesn't load anything and shows "nan%" and proceeds to lock up While the main editor crashes with error code "0x0000409 STATUS_STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN" I've disabled and removed mods, turned off online features, turned off dynamic reflections, cleared cache and verified integrity of game files. Even after all of that,  the Asset Browser is still "nan%" and the World Editor still crashes. Any other advice? Has anyone else had these things happen? Also the Scene Tree is broken. Shows up as a separate window with no dock option. It used to be within the World Editor and now it isn't for some reason.

On 8/15/2024 at 4:22 PM, GraveDigger411 said:

Since Thanksgiving of last year, I have been unable to make anything in the World Editor. The asset browser doesn't load anything and shows "nan%" and proceeds to lock up While the main editor crashes with error code "0x0000409 STATUS_STACK_BUFFER_OVERRUN" I've disabled and removed mods, turned off online features, turned off dynamic reflections, cleared cache and verified integrity of game files. Even after all of that,  the Asset Browser is still "nan%" and the World Editor still crashes. Any other advice? Has anyone else had these things happen? Also the Scene Tree is broken. Shows up as a separate window with no dock option. It used to be within the World Editor and now it isn't for some reason.

I would remove the game entirely from your PC. Uninstall and remove everything to do with the game cause if it's giving you that error the core game files have either been corrupted or lost in the last update. I had to do this for myself when I got that error code so that's the only way I know how to fix that issue.